Do You Know These 7 Signs Of Low Testosterone?
Did you know that about 40% of men over 35 may be suffering from low testosterone, also known as “Low-T,” or andropause?
It is a biological fact, your testosterone level gets lower and lower the older you get. Testosterone level peaks in your 20s; after that, it’s a slippery slope down into tiredness, weight gain, and sexual health issues. The key is in recognizing how Low-T can impact your health and how and when to do something about it.
Here in no particular order are the 7 most common signs of Low Testosterone.
- Low Libido – Sexual performance issues, such as loss of desire, are usually one of the first signs men notice of low testosterone, or the first sign that they care about, anyway!
- Weight Gain – Testosterone is essential for fat metabolism and proper insulin production. Men with low-T tend to put on weight much easier than when they were younger and testosterone levels were higher. It also becomes more difficult to lose weight, or to build muscle, when your testosterone levels are low.
- Loss of lean muscle – Testosterone is not only essential for burning fat, it is critical for building and maintaining muscle mass. Bone density is also affected by low testosterone.
- Depression and anxiety – Depression, anxiety and other mood swings such as irritability, are also signs of low-T.
- Hair Loss – Testosterone plays a role in hair growth. Balding, along with loss of facial or body hair, can be a sign of low T.
- Fatigue and lack of energy – Classic symptoms of low-T is a feeling of general lack of energy, along with low motivation, fatigue and lethargy.
- Cognitive difficulties – Issues with memory, focus, and a general drop in other cognitive difficulties, can be indicative of low testosterone.
The Many Benefits of Testosterone Therapy
Testosterone therapy is a very safe and effective way to make up for all of the negative impacts that declining testosterone levels can cause as you grow older. Current research continues to find out more and more about how testosterone level effects men physically, emotionally and mentally.
In fact, the latest research on testosterone replacement therapy has found that it can even reduce your risks of heat attack, stroke, and even some forms of cancer!
If you are a man between the ages of 35 and 55, and you are experiencing any of the above “7 signs,” you can sit back, do nothing and accept them as just “getting older.” Or you could contact us today and see if you are a candidate for testosterone therapy!
Testosterone therapy can:
- Make you look and feel more powerful and energetic
- Improve libido and sexual performance
- Improve cognition, improve focus, and fight memory loss
- Make you feel less irritable, anxious, or depressed
- Improve sleep
- Enhance the production of other vital hormones such as human growth hormone
There really is only one way to know if your issues are related to Low-T or something else. You must see an experienced Miami testosterone doctor.
Contact our office today for a free consultation. You may even qualify for your first month’s supply of testosterone absolutely FREE!