Top 10 Things You Did Not Know About Penises
Penises are pretty fascinating organs, but how much do you really know about them?
In no particular order, here are 10 facts you probably did not know about penises.
1) The foreskin from circumcised babies is used to grow skin to treat burn victims. Doctors have used it to grow over 23,000 square miles of skin!
2) Smoking can cause penises to permanently shrink, as much as half an inch.
3) The average ejaculation, or male orgasm, lasts about six seconds, the average female orgasm about 25.
4) There is a fish that has its penis on its head. No, it is not called what you may be thinking – its name is Phallostethus cuulong.
5) The biggest unenhanced human penis on record has been measured at 13.5 inches.
6) During the missionary position, the penis is usually bent into a shape resembling a boomerang.
7) Total abstinence can lead to the penis shrinking by as much as half an inch to an inch.
8) There are over 40 different kinds of bacteria living on the average penis, more if you are uncircumcised.
9) A teaspoon of semen, (the amount in a typical ejaculation) has about 7 calories.
10) There are basically two types of penises, “growers” and “showers.” Showers appear fairly large most of the time and do not expand significantly upon becoming erect. Growers, on the other hand, appear relatively small, but grow significantly during an erection.
A recent survey revealed that 79% of men in America are “Growers.”
The Most Important Fact about Penises
Here is something else you may not know about penises. Did you know there is only one medically proven, safe and effective method of male enhancement that can both help with erectile dysfunction and increase penis size?
It uses platelet rich plasma, or PRP. PRP forms the basis of my own proprietary Gains Enhancement, which uses your own blood to increase sexual performance.
Men who have used the Gains Enhancement have reported improved ability to obtain and maintain an erection. It has also helped men increases in penis size – both length and girth – of up to 1 inch in a single, pain-free visit!
Have you or anyone you know tried any sexual wellness treatments?
What were the results?
Start the conversation below.