How to Increase Growth Hormone Naturally – Boost HGH
Men and women over 35 need to understand that as you get older, growth hormone declines. As growth hormone levels drop, you can experience the onset of adult growth hormone deficiency.
The best way to relieve the symptoms of adult growth hormone deficiency is with growth hormone therapy, or making some lifestyle changes that could boost growth hormone levels naturally.
Ways to Naturally Increase HGH
Increasing your levels of HGH can have many positive effects. Primarily, increased growth hormone levels will raise your metabolism, and help you burn fat and build lean muscle. By the same token, when you are obese, you are lowering your metabolism, and in turn, you body’s ability to produce HGH. It is kind of a vicious cycle, so one of the best ways to increase your level of HGH is to lose weight!
In the process of losing weight and getting into shape, there are certain exercises, such as weight training, and High Intensity Interval Training, that are known to increase the production of HGH.
Other ways to naturally improve your production of HGH include:
- Getting a proper night’s sleep – HGH is produced most efficiently during deep sleep, so if you have poor sleep habits, you will be lowering you body’s ability to produce growth hormone.
- Intermittent Fasting – Intermittent fasting is not only a good way to get your weight under control, it has been shown to raise HGH levels.
- Reduce sugar intake – Again, a good idea for weight loss, and hormone control, reducing your intake of processed sugars will also boost your HGH levels
- Amino acid supplementation – The supplementation of certain amino acids such as arginine, may increase your growth hormone production, particular when combined with strength training
The Many Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
Practicing some of the methods indicated above to naturally boost hgh production, may give your body the boost it needs. However, if you do all you can to naturally increase your HGH levels, and are still tired, depressed, have a lack of energy, and/or are experiencing sexual performance issues, you may be a candidate for growth hormone therapy.
Growth hormone therapy can literally “turn back the clock,” and give you back what time and nature take away. However, the only way to obtain actual growth hormone therapy, is with a doctor’s prescription.
If you search for “growth hormone therapy,” or “growth hormone supplements,” you may find some products claiming to be “growth hormone,” or contain growth hormone. These claims are false, and such products by law, cannot contain any HGH. Most of these are just a combination of proteins and amino acids, that may, or may not do anything to increase you HGH levels.
However, there are many anti-aging benefits of doctor prescribed growth hormone therapy. One of the main benefits of HGH injections, is their positive impact on bone health and your ability to build lean muscle. This alone will make you feel younger, stronger, and more vital.
Declining levels of HGH can contribute to fatigue, weight gain, loss of muscle mass and bone density, poor sleep, and even sexual issues. In fact, many, if not all of the things we normally attribute to “aging”, are really an indication of low growth hormone.
HGH benefits the metabolism of fat and its conversion to energy, resulting in a leaner body and increased energy levels.
- Benefits new protein synthesis, resulting in increased muscle mass, improved tissue and skin repair, renewal of skin cells.
- Benefits sleep patterns by improving deep REM-sleep, resulting in improved brain functioning, decreased risk of obesity, and better mood.
- Benefits libido and sexual performance by interacting with hormones such as testosterone.
- Benefits the cardiovascular system, cholesterol profiles, and immune system.
If you think you have low levels of HGH, contact us today and put yourself on a path to a healthier tomorrow!