How Does HGH Therapy Make You Lose Weight?
Synthetic HGH was first produced in 1985. HGH injections are used for treating various medical conditions in children and adults. HGH is also popular as a performance enhancer, or anti-aging agent.
HGH injections can be obtained from doctors, age management and anti-aging clinics. HGH supplements can be purchased in the form of pills, powders, and sprays. However, only injectable rDNA HGH, prescribed by a doctor, has been shown to work.
How Does HGH Work?
HGH is responsible for many important functions like aiding metabolism, tissue repair, muscle growth, brain function, and regulating energy. HGH levels are at their maximum during teenage years and decline as age increases. HGH increases metabolism and energy levels in children. Adults can use HGH injections to experience the same kind of energy levels.
It is observed that overweight and obese adults have much lower levels of HGH when compared to adults with normal weight. With a boost of HGH and resulting IGF-1using HGH therapy, it is possible to achieve weight loss.
This is because HGH burns fat and builds muscles. It is able to do this by increasing the quantity of IGF-1 which obstructs insulin from carrying glucose into cells. Normally after eating, the pancreas releases insulin to convert carbohydrates into glucose which is stored in fat cells and used by the body for energy. This forces the body to use stored fat for energy, leading to weight loss.
Losing Weight with HGH
If you want to lose weight using HGH, make sure you follow the steps below:
1. Talk to an anti-aging or age management clinic before starting HGH therapy. Insufficient levels of HGH in adults lead to obesity, low energy, and less lean muscle mass. HGH has shown results in decreasing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, and even reversing effects of aging. A Doctor will best be able to tell if HGH therapy is suitable for you. You will also get a clear idea of the advantages and limitations of HGH.
2. Get an HGH prescription from your doctor. Synthetic HGH is available in the form of injections which need to be refrigerated. HGH injections are painless and are injected with a small insulin needle into the fat just below your skin. You can also opt for advanced injections resembling a fountain pen, with thin needle tips and replaceable HGH cartridges.
3. Inject the HGH needle into the fat just beneath your skin’s surface, following the instructions given by your doctor. Talk to your doctor in case of any problems using the injections.
4. It is very important to eat the right kind of foods and exercise regularly to lose weight with HGH therapy. Exercise at least 30 minutes almost every day. Follow a low-fat, low-carbohydrate diet rich in whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables, and proteins as recommended by your doctor. You will be able to exercise more and feel less fatigue, since HGH improves stamina and endurance enabling the user to work-out longer.
5. Contact your doctor in case of any side effects. Side effects range from joint pain and swelling in arms and legs to the enlargement of breast tissue in case of men.