Can Testosterone Replacement Therapy Make You Feel 30 Again?
Hormones are the driving force behind your body’s bio-mechanical factory, which is why hormone therapy, such as testosterone replacement therapy is so important.
Hormones are responsible for the stimulation or regulation of just about every bodily process you can think of, from growth, to digestion, to sexual well-being, which is why one of the most important hormones for men is testosterone.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Benefits
But don’t just take our word for it. Hear what Julio, a 49 year old business owner, has to say about his experience with testosterone replacement therapy at HealthGAINS.
“My energy was down. I was feeling tired, not concentrating well, I was sleepy most of the time. I started testosterone therapy with HealthGAINS, after three weeks I felt great, after six-months I felt like I was 30 again!”
Hormone levels must be maintained in a delicate balance for optimal health.
Too much of a given hormone can cause problems, just as too little. Thankfully, most of us will never really experience some of the severe diseases or syndromes that can occur from the over-production of certain hormones, but all of us will experience to some degree, the problems related to the declining hormones that naturally occurs as we age.
6 Other Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
The improved energy and vitality, that feeling of “being 30 again,” experienced by Julio is only one of the many benefits of testosterone therapy. Here are 6 more!
- Improved Libido – Testosterone therapy can improve libido or sex drive – in women as well as men!
- Bone Density – Declining hormones, particularly testosterone in men, leads to bone loss.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Testosterone therapy can help improve erectile dysfunction, and/or other sexual wellness issues such as premature ejaculation. Even in men without ED, testosterone therapy can improve sexual performance
- Maintaining weight and proper body mass – It probably comes as no surprise to many that the older you get, the easier it is to put on weight, and the harder it is to take it off. Body fat, or BMI, Body Mass Index, is largely regulated by hormones. When you have declining hormones, particularly growth hormone and testosterone, your body tends to store more fat, and build less lean muscle.
- Cognition – Hormone therapy, particularly testosterone replacement therapy, improves cognition, aids memory, and clears up feelings of “brain fog” that often occur as you age.
- Emotional well-being – Men are more prone to depression, anxiety, and mood swings as they get older. A condition known similar to PMS in woman, known as “Irritable Male Syndrome,” has been identified in men with low testosterone. Testosterone therapy can help keep your emotions on a more even keel.
The benefits of testosterone therapy for men do not stop at 6 or 7. Hormones are literally responsible for hundreds of processes throughout your body, and there are hundreds of good reasons that testosterone therapy can help you live your life to its fullest!
Stop missing out as you get older. We have scientifically proven techniques that can keep you doing the things that you love.