Could Your Bad Habits Be the Cause of Your ED?
If you are suffering from bouts of erectile dysfunction (ED), you may not be taking proper care of your penis!
But the truth is, your penis is a part of your body, and like any other part of your body, the way you treat it, affects how well it functions.
Behaviors and Habits that Affect Your ED
Men in general do not always live the healthiest of lifestyles. Additionally, they rarely make changes, until those “bad habits” lead to trouble in the bedroom!
Here are some ways you should “clean up your act,” that could help minimize problems with ED.
- Reduce stress – Stress is one of the main reasons men I see people over 40 with ED issues.
- Most of these men are in very competitive, highly demanding jobs. They tend to have a problem “leaving work at the office.” This leads to stress, anxiety and issues with ED. Try to “turn off work,” and separate work time from “me time.”
- Make other efforts to reduce stress, such as yoga, meditation, or exercise. All of these can improve sexual performance.
- Poor sleep – Many men with ED also have poor sleep habits. Studies have shown that getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night reduces your testosterone levels.
- When your testosterone is affected this of course will affect your ability to perform sexually.
- Lack of sleep also leads to increased stress and anxiety.
- Check your medicine cabinet – Did you know that there are medications you may be taking that have ED as a potential side effect?
- Antidepressants, some blood pressure medications, even popular over-the-counter hair growth products, can all contribute to ED. Read the labels of any drugs you are taking.
- Maintain Good Oral Health – Rotten teeth and bad breath can affect your sex life in more ways than one!
- Recent studies have found that a majority of men with gum disease also have ED. The reason?
- Researchers speculate that bacteria from gingivitis gets into the bloodstream and affects blood flow to the penis.
- Minimize alcohol consumption – One or two drinks may help set the mood, but keep it at that.
- Any more, can impair your ability to perform. Long term alcohol abuse can lead to chronic ED.
- Keep Your Laptop off Your Lap – Using your laptop on your lap for long periods of time warms the testicles. It also decreases sperm count and testosterone production, which can lead to ED.
- Reduce or quit smoking – Smoking is bad for your health in a number of ways, but there is also a direct correlation between ED and nicotine addiction.
Safe and Effective ED Treatments
If lifestyle changes turn out not to be enough to cure your erectile difficulties, some additional help may be necessary.
Of course we have the very popular oral ED medications such as Viagra, Levitra or Cialis. But, these prescription ED medications are not right for everybody.
I have gotten very effective results with a breakthrough, drug-free ED treatment.
It is called the Gains Enhancement, and it uses the healing and growth factors in your own blood to help you achieve and maintain an erection.
The secret is something called Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP. PRP is created by taking a small sample of your blood.
Then through a centrifugal process, the red and white blood cells are separated from the platelets and stem cells.
What is left is a solution that we combine with the all-natural fillers and other proprietary ingredients to create the Gains Enhancement. When applied in a simple, pain free injection the Gains Enhancement stimulates improved blood flow and tissue growth in your penis.
The effect not only improves your ability to obtain an erection, but the Gains Enhancement is the only non-surgical ED treatment, that can also increase penis size.
You can find out a lot more about sexual wellness and other ways to age optimally in Dr. Gaines’ new full length book, Great Gains For Life.
Have you or anyone you know ever tried a sexual wellness treatment, what were the results?
Start the conversation below.